Nutcracker Sweet is a famous vodka based cocktail. It was created in the mid-1980s by bartender George Martorano at Harry’s Bar of Rosemont in suburban Chicago. Martorano’s inspiration was the classic amaretto sour; he wanted to make it more of a dessert-like drink by adding vodka and white crème de menthe. And so he created what he called “a nutty idea”.
It was also known as a Christmas cracker or Christmas candy cane. This cocktail is a drink made with four ingredients: amaretto, vodka, white crème de menthe and cream. It is served in a sugar-rimmed glass with or without ice, and garnished with an orange peel.
1 ½ ounces Level Vodka
½ ounce Amaretto
¾ ounce White cream de cacao
Garnish: Maraschino cherry
1. Prepare a martini glass by first dipping it in
2. chocolate and then in crushed almonds and coconut.
3. Mix all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker.
4. Shake with ice and strain into the prepared
5. martini glass.
6. Garnish with a maraschino cherry.
Image Source: https://www.yayimages.com/14005534/cola-in-glass.html