Orange Martini is a cocktail that has vodka, orange-flavored liqueur and orange juice. The history of this cocktail goes back to 1950s when it was first served at Café Royal in London.
It was named after its signature color and also for its secret ingredients like vodka, triple sec, Grand Marnier and orange juice that are shaken together with ice cubes. Since then it became one of the most popular cocktails all over the world including France, Canada etc.
2½ ounces vodka
¾ ounce triple sec
¾ ounce orange juice
1 tsp orange cocktail bitters
½ tsp grenadine
1. Chill a cocktail or martini glass.
2. Run the orange slice around the rim of the glass and dip it on the sugar.
3. In a cocktail shaker, combine the vodka, triple sec, orange juice, bitters, and
5. Add ice and shake.
6. Strain into the chilled glass.
7. Garnish with the orange wedge.