The Rosemary Black Pepper Cosmopolitan is a unique twist on a popular drink. It is a well-known cocktail that is made with vodka, triple sec, cranberry juice and lime. The drink was invented in the 1970s by either John C. Woods. The rosemary and black pepper combination give this drink a very unique flavor that will blow your mind.
¼ ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
1 ounce cranberry juice
¾ ounce orange-flavored liqueur
1½ ounces citrus-flavored vodka
1 dropperful of rosemary cocktail spice
½ dropperful of black pepper cocktail spice
Sprig of rosemary or lime twist for garnish
1. Chill a cocktail glass or martini glass.
2. In a cocktail shaker, combine the lime juice, cranberry juice, orange liqueur, vodka, and rosemary and black pepper cocktail spice.
3. Add the ice. Shake to chill.
4. Strain into the chilled glass.
5. Garnish with a sprig of rosemary.
Image Source: https://www.yayimages.com/504806/red-cocktail.html