¼ ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
1 ounce cranberry juice
¾ ounce orange-flavored liqueur
1½ ounces citrus-flavored vodka
1 dropperful of rosemary cocktail spice
½ dropperful of black pepper cocktail spice
Sprig of rosemary or lime twist for garnish
1. Chill a cocktail glass or martini glass.
2. In a cocktail shaker, combine the lime juice, cranberry juice, orange liqueur, vodka, and rosemary and black pepper cocktail spice.
3. Add the ice. Shake to chill.
4. Strain into the chilled glass.
5. Garnish with a sprig of rosemary.