The World Bar Eggno cocktail is a variant of the iced coffee and iced tea cocktail drinks. The drink was created in 1967 at the New York restaurant called P.J. Clarke’s by bartender Dick Bradsell, who combined vodka, coffee ice cream, Irish whiskey or Canadian whisky, Baileys Irish Cream, and milk to make the drink.
This cocktail’s name is a variation on eggnog because of its egg white foam that is prepared using an egg white mixer with dry ice. It is a simple and delicious drink to make at home with your friends. Besides, it is a sugar eggnog cocktail that can be enjoyed with your friends as you watch the stars with the cold wind blowing around you.
6 Fresh mint leaves
1 ounce Simple Syrup
3/4 ounce Fresh Lime Juice
1 ½ ounce Dark rum
1 tsp Angostura Bitters
2 ounce Champagne
Chopped fresh mint
1. Muddle mint leaves, syrup, and lime juice in mixing glass.
2. Add rum, bitters, and ice and shake well.
3. Strain into chilled cocktail glass and top with Champagne.
4. Garnish with chopped mint.
5. Serve in a Cocktail Glass.
Image Source: https://www.yayimages.com/5160648/milk-cocktail.html