We all know sleep is important—it’s not just something we do naturally without even having to practice. But there are all kinds of complications affecting sleep, from staring at screens to noisy environments to just the everyday stress of being a human.
That means almost all of us can benefit from paying more attention to how we sleep to better take care of our health.
But thinking about sleep can lead to a lot of questions, from the simple and straightforward (like “what does my night’s sleep even look like anyway?”) to the infinitely complicated (calling in an acoustic engineer might be one way).
Thankfully, a growing awareness has led to some real advances in devices and products that allow you to not only understand your sleep but to improve it as well.
Ready to sleep better? These are the five best gadgets and gizmos for helping you do it.
1. Hatch Restore
Hatch Restore is a portable and rechargeable sleep aid that creates a personalized sleep-wake routine, helps you fall asleep and wake up refreshed, and has an inbuilt Sunrise Alarm Clock to gently wake you with the sun.
It is a complete solution that includes a sound machine, smart light, sleep routine, bedside reading light, and sleep tracker; enabling you to create a custom-tailored sleep-wake routine, enjoy natural sunrise light, and sleep through the night.
- Safely fall asleep faster, sleep deeper, and wake up refreshed.
- Create a customized sleep routine that works for you.
- Wake up stress-free to the natural light of the sun without an alarm clock.
- Sleep soundly and wake up feeling refreshed.
- Tracks your sleep quality and shares the results with your healthcare provider.
- Tracks the analysis of your sleep routine and scores.
- Connects wirelessly over Bluetooth with the Hatch Sleep app on Apple iOS or Android.
The Hatch Restore is currently available for pre-order at $249 USD on amazon.
Bottom Line: With Hatch Restore, you can create a customized sleep routine that works for you. With over 200 features, it is an easy-to-use solution that includes a sound machine, smart light reading light, sleep tracker, and sleep routine.
2. LectroFan Micro2
The LectroFan Micro2 is a Bluetooth speaker designed with smooth, white noise sounds to help you sleep easier. It also has fan, ocean, and white sounds to help with your relaxation needs.
The device is created in the United States and is backed by great customer support to make sure that you can get the most out of your purchase.
The LectroFan Micro2 is currently available for pre-order at soundofsleep.com
- Provides five fan sounds, four white/pink/brown noise, and two ocean surf sound options to help you relax and fall asleep or stay asleep
- Streams any audio content from your smartphone over Bluetooth
- Built-in microphone allows you to answer and talk with your smartphone.
- Rechargeable battery allows you to charge your phone and sleep with it on your bedside table
- Great customer service for a realistic price
Bottom Line: This is a simple device that can help you fall and stay asleep. It has great customer service and a simple charging process.
3. Dodow – Sleep Aid Device
There is a problem with getting enough sleep and Dodow has come up with a solution to this issue. Dodow trains the user to fall asleep by making them breathe and blink according to their light system.
This will not only help people who have difficulty falling asleep, but it will also help those who tend to lie awake at night because of thoughts or stress. The blue light will relax the user into a calm state and they will be able to start drifting off into sleep.
- Comes with 8-minute and 20-minute modes
- Made from safe materials that are also used in children’s toys in the US
- Does not use a screen, which is a big factor in becoming tired when using a device
- The light system is non-intrusive and will not disturb the user
- Very simple and easy to use, also for kids and elderly people
- Sleeping quickly after a Dodow workout
- Both parents and kids will learn how to fall asleep faster.
Bottom Line: Dodow is easy to use and simple. It is also very effective. It will help both adults and children fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer as these problems often arise in the same way.
4. DreamOn Sleep Band:
DreamOn is a device that is designed to help people get the sleep that they need. It helps them by training your brain to exhibit theta brainwaves, which are a type of brainwave that occurs during sleep.
The way it works is, it emits white noise during the day, and at night as you fall asleep, it emits a mild current.
So as you drift off to sleep, your brain is being entrained to become more relaxed and receptive to sleep. Those who have tried DreamOn have found that they feel more relaxed and they feel that they fall asleep easier.
DreamOn is available on Amazon and directly from the DreamOn website:
- Fast-paced theta wave entertainment.
- Easy to wear all night
- Increases the efficiency of sleep
- Does not interfere with anyone else’s sleep
- Lets you sleep faster and improve your overall quality of sleep.
- Can be used by kids as well as adults
Bottom Line: DreamOn is a great sleep aid that helps people start sleeping better. It may be able to help you fall asleep faster, help you fall asleep more deeply, and help you stay asleep longer.
5. Philips SmartSleep Connected Sleep and Wake-Up Light
Philips allows you to track how the environment in your bedroom affects your sleep quality.
It manages to do this by tracking your sleep habits, bedroom temperature, noise level, light and humidity levels. You can then view your sleeping patterns in a detailed graph, and also get advice from Philips on better sleep habits.
Automatically switches from light to dark mode when the sun rises and sets. In addition, it will play your favorite music or a color-changing light show, depending on which one you prefer.
Sleep schedule is automatically adjusted according to sunrise and sunset times of the day. Sleep cycle analysis helps you understand how your environment affects sleep quality.
Philips SmartSleep Connected Sleep and Wake-Up Light is available on Amazon :
- Helps you understand how the environment affects sleep quality
- Helpful tips to improve sleep
- Monitor your sleep patterns in a detailed graph.
- Consistent light for a better night’s sleep
- Sleep schedule is automatically adjusted according to sunrise and sunset times of the day.
- Sleep cycle analysis helps you understand how the environment affects sleep quality.
- Detailed alert to wake you up gently in the morning
- Relaxing music and color-changing light show to help you fall asleep faster.
- Auto-switching from light to dark mode when the sun rises and sets.
Bottom Line: This is a great device to help you fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer. It will also help you understand your sleep patterns and how they are affected by the environment.
|Top||Hatch Restore - Sound Machine, Smart Light, Personal Sleep Routine, Bedside Reading Light, Wind Down Content and Sunrise Alarm Clock for Gentle Wake Up||Check Lowest Price|
|Top||Dodow - Sleep Aid Device - More Than 500.000 Users are Falling Asleep Faster with Dodow!||Check Lowest Price|
|Top||Philips SmartSleep Connected Sleep and Wake-Up Light, Personalized Sunrise and Sunset, SleepMapper App Enabled, Sleep Environment Tracking, HF3670/60||Check Lowest Price|
Sleep is important for your health. Lack of it can lead to depression, insomnia, and fatigue. Some people who experience insomnia may also experience anxiety and depression in addition to the restlessness that you feel when you wake up.
The remedies above are great choices for helping you get the sleep that your body needs. They are simple, effective, and helpful. Good luck!