Top 5 models
UTG 4-16X50 1″ Hunter Scope, AO, 36-color Mil-dot, w/ Rings – Affordable yet powerful scope that can be used anywhere
UTG 4-16X50 is one of the most interesting models here and considering the low price, ideal for those on a tight budget. It is great for predator and also varmint hunting, and it comes with all-new EZ-TAP Illumination Enhancing (IE) System with 36-color and dual-color modes.
The scope is ready to be used at all weather conditions, and it is immune to shocks, rain, fog, and anything similar. The lenses are coated with emerald, which makes them better for light transmission. Parallax adjustable is from 5 Yds. to Infinity. It’s the best Rifle Scope Under $400 here, today.
- Great light transmission- Feature is possible thanks to emerald coated lenses.
- Nitrogen filled- The scope is filled with nitrogen and immune to shocks, fogging, and rain.
- EZ-TAP Illumination Enhancing (IE) System- Comes with two color mode and with 36 color mode.
- 1/4 MOA per Click- Precise settings thanks to Premium Zero Locking and Zero Resetting Target Turrets.
- Value for money- The scope comes with everything you will need but still has an affordable price.
- Attention to detail- It features emerald coated lenses, accurate adjustments, and great features overall.
- Accuracy- The scope is very accurate at all conditions. This also means that it can be used in all-weather situations, and it won’t fail.
- Finish- The scope doesn’t look like a premium model, and it certainly isn’t.
- Rings quality- These accessories are made from cheap materials.
Who is it For?
The scope is an excellent choice for all users who need premium features, but they are on a tight budget. You still get all the features you do need, but nothing more.Check Lowest Price
Vortex Optics Spitfire 3x Prism Scope – Modern, powerful and loaded with features scope of the modern generation
The scope is ideal for close and mid-range targets, come in superior design, and all of that is paired with tough construction and tons of details available at any given moment. Then there is a reticle which is etched directly on the lens for a better overall experience. Here we must add that a fast focus can adjust to the desired target within the second.
The installation is another advantage. This scope can be installed on 30 and 40 mm mounting heights. This allows you to use it on multiple weapons and for multiple purposes. The unit has 3x magnification, it weighs 15.4 ounces, and eye relief is 2.8 inches.
- 31.5 feet field of view- The field of view at 100 yards. It is more than just sufficient for most users, and it will meet your expectations.
- 2.8 inches eye relief- Eye relief comes at 2.8 inches, and it is average.
- EBR-556B- Enhanced Battle Reticle is designed for distances between 0 and 500 yards.
- Illumination control- To get the desired color and intensity, all you have to do is turn a dial.
- Light and compact- The scope comes with 15.4 ounces weight and length of 5.5 inches. This makes it ideal for compact weapons.
- EBR-556B (MOA) – The reticle is superior compared to similar models, and it is used to improve the accuracy and provide stunning results in 0-500 yards range.
- Modern design- Many of you will agree that the design is one of a kind and truly special.
- Possible issues with sellers- Some owners have reported that the sellers are not correct with their descriptions and, etc. Buy only a new product.
- Too short eye relief- This feature makes it average in the world of scopes and eliminates the possibility to attack the scope on the AR platform.
Who is it For?
Vortex Optics Spitfire 3x Prism Scope is the best choice for users and hunters who want the modern, appealing, and sophisticated scope to use on an everyday basis. Users who like combat-based scopes will make the same choice as well.
Athlon Optics, Argos BTR, Riflescope, 6-24 x 50 First Focal Plane – Futuristic reticle paired with superb light transmission
Athlon Optics, Argos BTR, Riflescope, 6-24 x 50 First Focal Plane is an excellent scope for those who are looking or simplicity and quality to make long-distance shots easier than ever before. The scope is just right for targets at 500-600 yards.
This scope is a bit unique. First of all, it is filled with argon rather than hydrogen. The reticle adjusts the size according to your preferences. When you zoom in, it shrinks, and when you zoom out, it will grow. The overall construction is made from 6061T6 aluminum. The same material is used for aircraft construction.
Advanced Fully Multi-Coated is also an important fact to mention here. It makes the light transmission better through the entire light spectrum. It also makes the scope easier to use when there is no a lot of light. The magnification is four times, and the model is immune to water and fog.
- Valid reticle- The reticle will change its size when you zoom in or zoom out. When you zoom in, it will shrink the dimensions, but when you zoom out, it will grow.
- Advanced Fully Multi-Coated lenses- The feature is used to improve light transmission, especially when there is no enough light and to make shooting more accurate.
- 6061T6 aluminum construction- The name type of aluminum is used for the construction of aircraft all over the world. It is lightweight yet strong and durable.
- Argon-filled- The scope is filled with argon rather than with hydrogen. This improves its immunity to the rain, fog, and bad weather.
- Great reticle- The reticle changes the size as you zoom in or out, making the overall experience better.
- Easy to use- The scope is made to be used by beginners and professionals at the same time.
- Lightweight and strong- The construction makes the scope strong yet lightweight and suitable for all occasions.
- No instructions- There are no instructions or additional documents and papers in the package.
- More suitable for long-distance shots- The cope is simply better when it comes to focusing on long-range targets.