How to Be A Southern Gentleman Posted by: Aaron Stearns | 8 Comments
CLICK HERE: MOONSHINE COLOGNE UNIQUE SOUTHERN MEN'S SCENT
Listen up, boys. In today’s society, many niceties have been stripped away. But down here in the South, we Southern women still have high expectations. So, if you want to be the perfect Southern Gentleman and impress us, here are some pointers to not only be a Southern Gentleman below the Mason-Dixon, but also if you happen to find yourself above it.
• Always open the door for a lady of any age.
• Insert “Yes, M’am” or “Yes, Sir” in the place of “Yes, yeah, okay, uh-huh, sure,” etc.
• Take off your hat when coming indoors. This includes ballcaps.
• When getting in a car, open the door for the lady first.
• When in church, at a meal, or in a group, continue standing until the women with you have sat first.
• Wait to eat until all of the plates have been set on the table, and the ladies have taken the first bite.
• Don’t ask a lady her age. Ever.
• Say grace before every meal. No exceptions.
Got any more pointers for how to be a Southern Gentleman? Let us know.
Shopping Boubon & Boots Online Gift Store:
Our Southern Lifestyle Brand is your online gift store for made in the south personalized gifts, gift ideas for men, and gift ideas for women. Our southern gifts inventory of unique gifts and unusual gifts ensure a rare & unique selection of personal gifts sure to delight you and your recipient. Visit our Southern Gifts store at www.bourbonandboots.com
- Whiskey Lovers Engraved Personalized Whiskey Glasses $ 18.00
- Authentic Large (6' x 7') Cowhide Rug $ 198.00
- Reclaimed Barrel Top Wooden Lazy Susan $ 139.00
- Authentic Brown Brindle Cowhide Leather Overnight Duffle Bag $ 229.00
- Handmade Bourbon Barrel Wood Serving Tray With Rustic Iron Handles $ 119.00
- Silver Cross & Gold Cross Heart Christian Necklaces $ 39.00
- Waxed Canvas Shoulder Bag w/ Leather Strap $ 49.00