Choosing the Best Cowhide Leather Overnight Duffle Bag
The need for a duffle bag is almost a must for any person that travels. Getting the right bag can be trickier than most would imagine. In order to get the best looking leather duffle bag that fits your needs, there are several different ways to choose.
Determining Size – What is Realistic?
Duffle bags come in a huge variety of sizes. Also, another important fact – you do not need to stop at just one bag. You can buy as many as you choose. However, if you are a beginner and just want a basic bag – a brown leather overnight duffle bag might be exactly what you need. Here are a few tips that will help you choose the right size.
- Always think about the trip you plan on taking. If this is an overnight trip – how many articles of clothing do you plan on packing? How many toiletries and other items are going to be inside of this bag?
- This tip is something that most people never even think about – how much can you carry? Some duffle bags do have wheels, but most do not. How many people have packed too much in an overnight bag and were not able to carry it? Think about what you plan on packing, so that you choose the right bag.
- Don’t worry about getting a smaller bag, especially if it is an overnight bag. Most people when packing “over pack” and realize that the larger bag was too much. Take your time and think about realistically what is the best amount of clothing/toiletries for an overnight trip.
The Different Types of Duffle Bags
An interesting fact about why people specifically choose to buy an overnight duffle bag – most are travelers that are trying to avoid paying more for their luggage. Also, travelers now like to keep their belongings close to them as long as they can.
If you are thinking about purchasing a duffle bag, there are a few different kinds to choose from. Each has their own specific benefits, but these three types of duffle bags are the most popular.
- A huge fan favorite is going to be the Samsonite Luggage Ripstop Wheeled Duffel. This duffel bag has locking zippers and it also has rivets on the handles for extra support. The interior has a divider to create separate compartments. This bag also has in-line skate wheels that will help with any extra friction. These duffel bags are terrific for traveling at the airport.
- The WANDF 16” lightweight duffel bag is a fantastic choice for anyone. Not only is this a versatile bag, but there are multiple color choices and multiple sizes. This bag is suitable for almost any occasion and it has plenty of room. There is a 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back warranty as well for this foldable duffel bag. The gym or if you plan on doing a quick overnight trip – and this is going to be a lifesaver.
- The Polare Mens Vintage Leather Duffel Bag is a high quality leather duffel bag made out of thick Italian cowhide leather. This is a handcrafted bag with strong stitching that weighs almost 5 pounds. It has multiple carrying options and this bag is an extra large size. This bag also comes with a one-year manufacturer’s warranty. A quality leather duffel bag will last a lifetime if it is taken care of properly.
Fun Duffle Bag Facts
Did you know that duffle can also be spelled duffel? The name duffel actually originates from a small town in Belgium. Soldiers originally used duffel bags, but over the years these bags became fashion statements. Duffel bags can be cylindrical or they can be shaped like a square with a huge variety of different fabrics. These fabrics are canvas, microfiber, leather, polyester, and even faux leather.
Also, duffel bags are becoming a rising trend due to all of the additional costs created by the airlines. Traveling is expensive, so consumers are looking for ways to save money. The Global Travel Duffel Bags Market stated that the duffel bag industry would progress by 12.6% during the years 2016 – 2020. Enthusiastic exercisers are now taking a duffel bag to the gym. Students are now using duffel bags to shuffle around between classes. Those who enjoy going outside and taking a hike also are using duffel bags.
Maintain Your Leather Duffle Bag the Right Way
Duffel bags made out of leather will have instructions on how to maintain the life of the bag. The most important thing to do when you first purchase a leather duffel bag is to look for instructions. You want to be sure that you learn whether or not you need to have a special type of leather cleanser for the exterior of your bag. You will also want to know if you need to have a special towel or rag when you are cleaning your bag.
Never leave your bag under any type of sun exposure. The sun will cause damage on your leather bag which will result in discoloration. Always be sure that you take the time to know how to take care of your new bag. Most duffel bag manufacturers will have some type of cleaning kit that you will be able to purchase. If you would like to maintain the life of your bag – this kit is recommended.
In conclusion, a leather duffel bag is a great addition to any wardrobe. The added bonus about leather bags is that you will be able to get many different colors and styles. These bags are trendy and they are becoming even more popular, because of the versatility and all of the different ways this bag can be used. A nice new duffle bag can hold clothing, cell phone, umbrella, and even makeup all at once. These bags have lots of storage space and also little compartments that you can store all of your expensive electronics without having to worry.