3. SnapSafe Titan Digital Modular Safe – Smallest of the three yet suitable for 12+ guns
The dimensions of the unit are 59″H x 22″W x 17.5″ D, the weight is 400 pounds, and there are eight bolts implemented into the design. The capacity is suitable for 12 long guns. Inside there is one large shelf for long guns and two small ones.
- Fireproof– The unit can withstand up to 2300 degrees Fahrenheit up to 60 minutes.
- Compact size– 59″H x 22″W x 17.5″ D dimensions are suitable for most users.
- Eight bolts– Located in strategic positions to make the safe immune to prying and sledgehammer attacks.
- Relocker– The safe will activate relocker in a case of accidental opening.
- Size– Great size for most users.
- Warranty– The unit includes a lifetime warranty.
- Heat-activated door seal– The seal will melt in a case of fire, preventing damages to the items inside.
- Customer support- There is no live customer support offered.
- Expensive– Considering the size, this safe is expensive.
Who is it for?
4. Stack-On GCB-8RTA – Extremely affordable and compact safe to use
Users who have a need for a small safe with advanced features are new owners of the unit in question. The capacity is 12+ long guns, which makes it ideal for versatile users.Stack-On GCB-8RTA– Extremely affordable and compact safe to use
Stack-On GCB-8RTA is a smaller safe than the previously mentioned models. It has a capacity for eight rifles, and it comes with a removable shelf inside. Patented barrel rest is implemented into the design.
The safe also comes with a 3-point locking mechanism of a newer generation. The assembly process is reasonably simple, and it can be completed within minutes. There is no need to use advanced tools or additional hardware.
- Completely modular– You get the safe in pieces, and you will have to assembly it. The process is simple.
- 3 point locking mechanism– The three-point locking mechanism keeps your guns safe and protected in all situations.
- Mechanical lock– Unit comes with a mechanical lock and keys.
- Removable shelf- The shelf can be installed when there is a need for that or can be removed.
- Value for money– The safe is very affordable and comes with all the features you need.
- Steel construction– The overall construction is at a high level and makes sure the safe is effective in protecting the guns inside.
- Assembly– it is simple and easy to connect all the pieces and get a fully functional safe.
- A mechanical lock-Mechanical lock is a primitive way of protection.
- Shipping time frame– The product will be shipped within seven days.
Who is it for?
Gun owners who are on a tight budget and need compact safe are going to be impressed with this particular is also commonly used as quick access safe for those in need.