Bourbon & Boots is composed of a bunch of southerners and one yankee. We take pride in bringing you the most interesting Southern & Americana finds…
We are a great, new resource for finding stylish and unique handmade gifts to make you just a little bit cooler than all your friends. You wont find any commercialized, big box store products on our site " we only offer the best, high-quality "small batch creations from small business owners and artisans.
We are a breath of fresh, Americana air in the online shopping world.
We release one or two new products on our site each day, along with various articles, regional recipes, travel recommendations and more. We invite you to sign up for our email list to receive one notification per day introducing you to our rare finds.
And in case you were wondering yes, we drink Bourbon and wear Boots. Welcome, yall!
These are our virtues:
- We value outstanding design and high quality products
- We value originality and creativity
- We like stories and the people who tell them
- We want to build lasting relationships
- We like hand-crafted items and small-batch products
- We want to meet you, and talk to you, and be friends
- We will break ourselves in half to make you happy
- We want to help people be more interesting
- We love heirlooms and antiques
- We love your Grandma
- We love farmers
- We are stylish but not trendy
This is who we are.
This is who we think you might be.
- You love high quality products
- You are from the South or are a Southern Expat (livin up in yankeeland or maybe Texas)
- You might even be a Carpetbagger who realizes how awesome Southern culture is
- You value small producers
- You value quality craftsmanship
- You like vintage and handmade things
- You value family and hospitality
You can find us hanging out at the following places.
- Instagram @bourbonandboots
We'd love to hear from you about anything at all.
FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE QUESTIONS: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Bidness and advertising stuff goes to Matt (email@example.com)
Finance stuff goes to Mike (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Product and vendor stuff goes to Scott (email@example.com)