Southern Men & Pocket Squares Posted by: Aaron Stearns | 0 Comments
The Perfect Mint Julep Posted by: Aaron Stearns | 0 Comments
Picking the Kentucky Derby Winner Posted by: Aaron Stearns | 0 Comments
Easter Sunday In the South Posted by: Aaron Stearns | 0 Comments
We are in the season of Lent; you know that time when we give up something important to us in hopes of a blessing. This time of sacrifice signals Easter Sunday is fast approaching. Easter is a special time in the South and is much, much more than a religious holiday. It’s a social occasion. Of course for Christians, Easter...
Southern Replacement Cuss Words Posted by: Aaron Stearns | 0 Comments
In the South, our parents taught us to go to church on Sunday, treat others with manners and politeness, as well as keep your language as clean as possible. Being raised in the south it wasn’t that we didn’t’ occasionally hear a few curse words in the house, but our parents certainly didn’t use profanity in the normal stream of...
10 Things To Know about a Texas Woman Posted by: Aaron Stearns | 1 Comment
1. If you don’t like spicy food, they will most likely think you are a sissy. Just so you know, there is any such thing as Mild Salsa. 2. They have ridden horses, but mostly at summer camp. They prefer the car with the radio turned up and the air conditioning on full blast. 3. They are BBQ Snobs. Real BBQ should...
Fun With Southern Hashtags Posted by: Aaron Stearns | 0 Comments
Our Bourbon & Boots team had a lot of fun the past few weeks working on our Social Southern Hashtag contest. We live in a world of hashtags, the syntax that unites otherwise chaotic social medial blurbs into a manageable and searchable narratives. We put together a program for the 2 million people that engage with the Bourbon &...
Southern Brands: Best and Worst State Slogans Posted by: Rod Ford | 1 Comment
Marketing and creative professionals love the word “brand.” “Manage your brand.” “Live your brand.” “Be your brand.” Yeah, yeah. We get it.Unfortunately, when it comes to Southern states and their slogans, branding can miss the mark – broadly. Take, for example, Alabama. That fine state’s slogan is Share the Wonder. As in, “I wonder why we toss these mullets into...
- Whiskey Lovers Engraved Personalized Whiskey Glasses $ 42.00
- Authentic Large (6' x 7') Cowhide Rug $ 198.00
- Reclaimed Barrel Top Wooden Lazy Susan $ 139.00
- Authentic Brown Brindle Cowhide Leather Overnight Duffle Bag $ 229.00
- Handmade Bourbon Barrel Wood Serving Tray With Rustic Iron Handles $ 109.00
- Silver Cross & Gold Cross Heart Christian Necklaces $ 39.00
- Waxed Canvas Shoulder Bag w/ Leather Strap $ 49.00