PSL: Bourbon Makes It Better Posted by: Aaron Stearns | 0 Comments
It’s pumpkin EVERYTHING season. I get it. Y’all are all over there puttin’ pumpkin in every recipe, and eating it out of a can with a spoon (just me?). The little latte that started it all has changed the fall season as we know it, and who am I to judge? I love a good Pumpkin Spice Latte as much as the next October-craving, leaf-crunching millennial female, but something told me that we had this PSL thing all wrong. I’m here to tell you that it can be even better.
How do I know? I did a little experiment here at the Bourbon & Boots headquarters. It was typical Wednesday afternoon here at the office. I went out to our local coffee shop (Starbucks – duh) and brought everyone a PSL. Then I split them in half, and spiked one group with bourbon. Oops.
Bring on the blind taste test!
Our group is a good mix of those who thoroughly enjoy their weekly fall fix of PSL, and those who had never had one before, but are probably related to the guys who made ‘Wild Turkey Wednesday’ a thing.
The verdict? Hands down, no contest, bourbon makes it better. Y’all haven’t lived until you’ve spiked your PSL.
Add 1 oz bourbon to your PSL (or anything really), and BAM! We guarantee y’all will like it even better.
Shop our full collection of unique bourbon accessories.
- Authentic Oversized Tan & White Cowhide Rugs $ 187.00
- Etched World Globe Whiskey Decanter $ 49.00
- Oversized Plaid Blanket Scarves $ 21.00
- Authentic Black & White Cowhide Leather Overnight Duffle Bag $ 199.00
- Handcrafted Mini Bourbon Barrel Bluetooth Speaker $ 299.00
- Beer Legends Pub Pint Glass Set $ 39.00
- Vintage Sweet Tea Metal Sign $ 96.00