Get Cozy with Breakfast in Bed Posted by: Hedi Hemenway | 0 Comments
This morning we were finally able to open the windows and let the cool air in, which had us snuggling back into our covers and dreaming of a beautiful tray holding a delicious breakfast in bed. With the weekend just a few days away, here are a few easy, delicious breakfast ideas perfect for snuggling in bed and enjoying with the one you love.
Whether it’s iced Cinnamon Rolls, sticky Bear Claws, or delicate Éclairs, you can’t go wrong when you satisfy your sweet tooth.
The wonderful thing about Quiche is that you can add whatever your heart (and tastebuds) desire. Just grab a pie shell, eggs, cheese (Cheddar, Swiss, and Gouda are all good choices), meat (Smoked Ham, Bacon, or Mortadella are wonderful), and vegetables (try Red Peppers, Onions, and/or Broccoli) and go to town.
Ham and Cheese Croissant, Egg and Sausage Biscuit, Spinach and Feta on Rye—oh my! Add a twist to some classic flavors with Jalapeno Jelly, Honey, or a zing of Spicy Mustard.
Not that you could possibly forget, here’s a gentle reminder that Americano to Cappuccino, and everything in between, will warm you up and wake you up, even if you stay in bed all morning.
What are some of your favorite Breakfast in Bed ideas?
By Paula Martin
Paula Martin was born and raised in Arkansas and received her MFA in Creative Writing at the University of New Orleans. She is a writer, teacher, mom, barefoot trail runner, martial artist, and free-thinker always packed and ready for the next adventure.
- Cowhide Crossbody Bag, Black & White with Deep Red Leather - Medium $ 89.00
- Cowhide Rugs - Real Authentic Oversized Genuine Leather Hide $ 189.00
- Reclaimed Bourbon Barrel Top Lazy Susan $ 109.00
- Authentic Brown Brindle Cowhide Leather Overnight Duffle Bag $ 229.00
- "Southerner" Engraved Distressed Wood Cookbook Stand $ 89.00
- Elegant Cross & Heart Faith Necklace $ 39.00
- Waxed Canvas Shoulder Bag w/ Leather Strap $ 49.00