Getting Your Home Ready for Fall Posted by: Hedi Hemenway | 0 Comments
As we say goodbye to the sweltering heat of summer and hello to the crisp air of Fall, here are a few ideas on how to bring the beauty of the season indoors to decorate your home.
• Using a reclaimed wood or vintage tray, create a portable work of art with miniature white or orange pumpkins, acorns, beautiful fallen leaves, and different stones. You can even add a plaid napkin for texture and color. Your tray can be moved around from the table to the mantle to the bathroom vanity.
• If you’re feeling creative, gather small branches and sticks from your yard or the park, and spray paint white. Then place small river rocks in a vase (yellow or orange work great) and arrange the sticks. For an inspirational touch, hang small leaf-shaped tags and write Autumnal words on the back of them.
• Vibrant oranges, cool yellows, and rustic red candles, placemats, napkin holders, and plates add a touch of Autumn to your table.
What are some of your favorite ways to decorate for Fall?
Shopping Boubon & Boots Online Gift Store:
Our Southern Lifestyle Brand is your online gift store for made in the south personalized gifts, gift ideas for men, and gift ideas for women. Our southern gifts inventory of unique gifts and unusual gifts ensure a rare & unique selection of personal gifts sure to delight you and your recipient. Visit our Southern Gifts store at www.bourbonandboots.com
- Whiskey Lovers Engraved Personalized Whiskey Glasses $ 49.00
- Authentic Large (6' x 7') Cowhide Rug $ 198.00
- Reclaimed Barrel Top Wooden Lazy Susan $ 159.00
- Authentic Handcrafted Cowhide Leather Overnight Duffle Bag $ 269.00
- Handmade Bourbon Barrel Wood Serving Tray With Rustic Iron Handles $ 149.00
- Silver Cross & Gold Cross Heart Christian Necklaces $ 39.00
- Waxed Canvas Shoulder Bag w/ Leather Strap $ 49.00