How to Plant a Succulent Garden Posted by: Lindsey Castrodale | 0 Comments
If you are looking to add some greenery to your space, consider planting a succulent garden. Succulents are low maintenance plants, that come in a wide variety of shapes, sizes and textures. They are the perfect plant for small, bright spaces, and require minimal water.
What You Need:
- A planter
- Soil, any quick draining soil will do
- Charcoal and/or Pebbles
Fill planter with a thin layer of pebbles and/or charcoal (about an inch) to keep the roots above water.
Fill the planter with soil up to a couple inches of soil up to an inch or two below the top of the planter.
- When mixing succulents, think about how they will visually compliment each other, and the planter before planting. You can mix colors and textures to create a living work of art in your planter.
- Allow the soil to dry out between watering.
- Place your planter next to a window with bright light
By Lindsey Castrodale
Lindsey Castrodale is an Southern-loving girl living in a digital world. Arkansas born and raised, she can often be found in front of a bowl of cheese dip, chip-in-hand, while documenting on Instagram. Little Rock, AR is the Cheese Dip Capital of the World, after all.
Sources: http://www.refinery29.com/planting-succulents http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/how-to-plant-succulents-for-in-112733
- Authentic Oversized Tan & White Cowhide Rugs $ 187.00
- Etched World Globe Whiskey Decanter $ 49.00
- Oversized Plaid Blanket Scarves $ 21.00
- Authentic Black & White Cowhide Leather Overnight Duffle Bag $ 199.00
- Handcrafted Mini Bourbon Barrel Bluetooth Speaker $ 299.00
- Beer Legends Pub Pint Glass Set $ 39.00
- Vintage Sweet Tea Metal Sign $ 96.00