How to Plant a Succulent Garden Posted by: Aaron Stearns | 0 Comments
If you are looking to add some greenery to your space, consider planting a succulent garden. Succulents are low maintenance plants, that come in a wide variety of shapes, sizes and textures. They are the perfect plant for small, bright spaces, and require minimal water.
What You Need:
- A planter
- Soil, any quick draining soil will do
- Charcoal and/or Pebbles
Fill planter with a thin layer of pebbles and/or charcoal (about an inch) to keep the roots above water.
Fill the planter with soil up to a couple inches of soil up to an inch or two below the top of the planter.
- When mixing succulents, think about how they will visually compliment each other, and the planter before planting. You can mix colors and textures to create a living work of art in your planter.
- Allow the soil to dry out between watering.
- Place your planter next to a window with bright light
Shopping Boubon & Boots Online Gift Store:
Our Southern Lifestyle Brand is your online gift store for made in the south personalized gifts, gift ideas for men, and gift ideas for women. Our southern gifts inventory of unique gifts and unusual gifts ensure a rare & unique selection of personal gifts sure to delight you and your recipient. Visit our Southern Gifts store at www.bourbonandboots.com
- Whiskey Lovers Engraved Personalized Whiskey Glasses $ 42.00
- Authentic Large (6' x 7') Cowhide Rug $ 198.00
- Reclaimed Barrel Top Wooden Lazy Susan $ 139.00
- Authentic Brown Brindle Cowhide Leather Overnight Duffle Bag $ 229.00
- Handmade Bourbon Barrel Wood Serving Tray With Rustic Iron Handles $ 109.00
- Silver Cross & Gold Cross Heart Christian Necklaces $ 39.00
- Waxed Canvas Shoulder Bag w/ Leather Strap $ 49.00