It's Dressing. Not Stuffing. Love The South. Posted by: Aaron Stearns | 1 Comment
With Thanksgiving right around the corner, it is time once again to bring to the forefront the most contested debate from the legacy of our forefathers.
Is it Stuffing or Is it Dressing? Comment below on your vote.
In the bird out of the bird or always dressing, the lines become blurred on this delicious Thanksgiving mainstay. South of the Mason Dixon, the dish is always dressing, but many in the North insist it is always stuffing. Don't even get us started on the cornbread debate. At least no matter what it may be called, we can all agree on one thing - Its delicious.
- Cowhide Crossbody Bag, Black & White with Deep Red Leather - Medium $ 89.00
- Cowhide Rugs - Real Authentic Oversized Genuine Leather Hide $ 220.00
- Reclaimed Bourbon Barrel Top Lazy Susan $ 109.00
- Authentic Brown Brindle Cowhide Leather Overnight Duffle Bag $ 229.00
- "Southerner" Engraved Distressed Wood Cookbook Stand $ 89.00
- Elegant Cross & Heart Faith Necklace $ 39.00
- Waxed Canvas Shoulder Bag w/ Leather Strap $ 49.00