It's Dressing. Not Stuffing. Love The South. Posted by: Aaron Stearns | 1 Comment
With Thanksgiving right around the corner, it is time once again to bring to the forefront the most contested debate from the legacy of our forefathers.
Is it Stuffing or Is it Dressing? Comment below on your vote.
In the bird out of the bird or always dressing, the lines become blurred on this delicious Thanksgiving mainstay. South of the Mason Dixon, the dish is always dressing, but many in the North insist it is always stuffing. Don't even get us started on the cornbread debate. At least no matter what it may be called, we can all agree on one thing - Its delicious.
Shopping Boubon & Boots Online Gift Store:
Our Southern Lifestyle Brand is your online gift store for made in the south personalized gifts, gift ideas for men, and gift ideas for women. Our southern gifts inventory of unique gifts and unusual gifts ensure a rare & unique selection of personal gifts sure to delight you and your recipient. Visit our Southern Gifts store at www.bourbonandboots.com
- Whiskey Lovers Engraved Personalized Whiskey Glasses $ 49.00
- Authentic Large (6' x 7') Cowhide Rug $ 198.00
- Reclaimed Barrel Top Wooden Lazy Susan $ 159.00
- Authentic Handcrafted Cowhide Leather Overnight Duffle Bag $ 269.00
- Handmade Bourbon Barrel Wood Serving Tray With Rustic Iron Handles $ 149.00
- Silver Cross & Gold Cross Heart Christian Necklaces $ 39.00
- Waxed Canvas Shoulder Bag w/ Leather Strap $ 49.00