Little Rock Film Festival Parties: Boat and Bridge. Posted by: Bourbon Boots | 0 Comments
If you missed the Little Rock Film Festival, you missed the finest festival in this city. On top of all the great films and the influx of cool people, there are the exclusive parties. Never ones to skip out on a schmoozing opportunity — and complimentary booze — we rubbed elbows at Friday night’s party on Junction Bridge, where the apple pie moonshine flowed and Velvet Kente entertained. And on the closing Sunday night party aboard the Mark Twain with music by Adam Faucett. Did the DJ break out The Lonely Island’s “I’m On a Boat”? You bet your sweet ass he did.
Photos and story by Melissa Tucker and Stacey Bowers.
- Authentic Oversized Tan & White Cowhide Rugs $ 187.00
- Etched World Globe Whiskey Decanter $ 49.00
- Oversized Plaid Blanket Scarves $ 21.00
- Authentic Black & White Cowhide Leather Overnight Duffle Bag $ 199.00
- Handcrafted Mini Bourbon Barrel Bluetooth Speaker $ 299.00
- Beer Legends Pub Pint Glass Set $ 39.00
- Vintage Sweet Tea Metal Sign $ 96.00