Little Rock Film Festival Parties: Boat and Bridge. Posted by: Bourbon Boots | 0 Comments
If you missed the Little Rock Film Festival, you missed the finest festival in this city. On top of all the great films and the influx of cool people, there are the exclusive parties. Never ones to skip out on a schmoozing opportunity — and complimentary booze — we rubbed elbows at Friday night’s party on Junction Bridge, where the apple pie moonshine flowed and Velvet Kente entertained. And on the closing Sunday night party aboard the Mark Twain with music by Adam Faucett. Did the DJ break out The Lonely Island’s “I’m On a Boat”? You bet your sweet ass he did.
Photos and story by Melissa Tucker and Stacey Bowers.
- Oversized Plaid Blanket Scarves $ 23.00
- Ladies Soft Pastel Striped Canvas Tote Bag $ 59.00
- Front Pocket Double Sleeve American Leather Wallet $ 30.00
- Authentic Reclaimed Napa Valley Wine Barrel Dog Feeder $ 150.00
- "Southerner" Engraved Distressed Wood Cookbook Stand $ 69.00
- Elegant Cross & Heart Faith Necklace $ 39.00
- Waxed Canvas Shoulder Bag w/ Leather Strap $ 49.00