Stirring Up 19 New Uses for Sweet Tea Posted by: Aaron Stearns | 0 Comments
Sweet tea goes with everything. It’s practically perfect just the way it is, and there’s really no reason to liven it up with mint and lemon and berries. (Although, as we recently discovered, peach bourbon is a lovely addition to iced tea on a Friday night. We added it to unsweetened iced tea and had a splendid evening, thanks for asking.)
However, the sweet tea experts at Southern Living, have compiled a delicious-looking list of 19 new uses for the ubiquitous Southern beverage. They stir it in rice, whip up some sweet tea tiramisu as well as mix it up with mint tea and dulce de leche.
We know you mix it up by the gallon, and in the unlikely event you have any sweet tea leftovers, well, here’s a few more ideas to get your creative juices flowing.
- Whiskey Lovers Engraved Personalized Whiskey Glasses $ 42.00
- Authentic Large (6' x 7') Cowhide Rug $ 198.00
- Reclaimed Barrel Top Wooden Lazy Susan $ 139.00
- Authentic Brown Brindle Cowhide Leather Overnight Duffle Bag $ 229.00
- Handmade Bourbon Barrel Wood Serving Tray With Rustic Iron Handles $ 109.00
- Silver Cross & Gold Cross Heart Christian Necklaces $ 39.00
- Waxed Canvas Shoulder Bag w/ Leather Strap $ 49.00