Stirring Up 19 New Uses for Sweet Tea Posted by: Dan | 0 Comments
Sweet tea goes with everything. It’s practically perfect just the way it is, and there’s really no reason to liven it up with mint and lemon and berries. (Although, as we recently discovered, peach bourbon is a lovely addition to iced tea on a Friday night. We added it to unsweetened iced tea and had a splendid evening, thanks for asking.)
However, the sweet tea experts at Southern Living, have compiled a delicious-looking list of 19 new uses for the ubiquitous Southern beverage. They stir it in rice, whip up some sweet tea tiramisu as well as mix it up with mint tea and dulce de leche.
We know you mix it up by the gallon, and in the unlikely event you have any sweet tea leftovers, well, here’s a few more ideas to get your creative juices flowing.
- Oversized Plaid Blanket Scarves $ 23.00
- Ladies Soft Pastel Striped Canvas Tote Bag $ 59.00
- Front Pocket Double Sleeve American Leather Wallet $ 30.00
- Authentic Reclaimed Napa Valley Wine Barrel Dog Feeder $ 150.00
- "Southerner" Engraved Distressed Wood Cookbook Stand $ 69.00
- Elegant Cross & Heart Faith Necklace $ 39.00
- Waxed Canvas Shoulder Bag w/ Leather Strap $ 49.00