The Hunt for Treasure: 4 Best Southern Towns To Find Antiques Posted by: Aaron Stearns | 0 Comments
Ready to go treasure-hunting? Then hop in the car and head to one or more of our favorite small Southern towns for the best antiquing:
Located in the small town of Clinton in Eastern Tennessee (just outside Knoxville), The Clinton Antique Trail boasts 15+ antique shops filled with treasures. More at clintonantiquetrail.com.
Pell City, Alabama
Looking to get away from the crowds as you hunt? Then Pell City, Alabama is the place for you. Situated just off I20 between Birmingham and Atlanta, look for treasures at the three large packed showrooms all owned by David Tims. Call for more info: 205-338-7929.
Eureka Springs, Arkansas
Nestled in the northwest corner of The Natural State, Eureka Springs, Arkansas is a one-of-a-kind community. Charming, eclectic, and full of surprises, you may not want to leave after the hunt. Find more info HERE.
Head down to southwest Georgia to Thomasville, known as the “City of Roses,” rich in historical sites and antique shops. A good place to start is the Toscango Marketplace.
What are some of your favorite small towns to find antiques? Post them in the comments.
- Cowhide Crossbody Bag, Black & White with Deep Red Leather - Medium $ 89.00
- Authentic Oversized Cowhide Rug $ 187.00
- Reclaimed Barrel Top Wooden Lazy Susan $ 119.00
- Authentic Brown Brindle Cowhide Leather Overnight Duffle Bag $ 229.00
- "Southerner" Engraved Distressed Wood Cookbook Stand $ 89.00
- Silver Cross & Gold Cross Heart Christian Necklaces $ 39.00
- Waxed Canvas Shoulder Bag w/ Leather Strap $ 49.00